CALL FOR PAPERS
Carbon Issue: Sustainability in Craft & Design
craft + design enquiry is seeking papers for the Carbon Issue: Sustainability in Craft & Design.
This issue welcomes academic papers documenting research that contributes to an understanding of sustainability as a context for craft and design. This understanding ranges from the practical to the symbolic.
Papers can include:
- A review historical movements such as the Arts & Crafts movement or Bauhaus
- A reflection on current craft and design projects
- An engagement with contemporary sustainability discourse
- A speculation on the future of craft and design in a world more than two degrees warmer than today
- A critical examination of the relationship between sustainability and aesthetics
Journal website: www.craftaustralia.org.au/cde